Council policy statements
Provisional Register – Conditional Practice policies
Limited Practice Register policies
Physician Health Monitoring (PHMP) policies
We want to ensure you have the supports you need to balance your health needs with your clinical responsibilities. Our work is informed by policies developed by the Physician Health Monitoring Committee (PHMC).
We are currently updating our policies. We will continue to provide links as the documents are finalized.
General information about physician health monitoring
- Principles and Framework of the Physician Health Monitoring Committee
- Physicians’ Personal Health Information
- Reporting (currently under review)
Medical conditions affecting practice (general information)
Substance use disorders (currently under review)
- Maintenance and Monitoring Programs Overview and Policy
- Boundary Violations
- Chaperone Requirement
Biological monitoring (currently under review)
- Biological Monitoring Maintenance and Monitoring Program
- Missed Screens
- Role of the Drug Testing Review Consultant
- Spoiled Screens
- Supervised Urine Collections – Protocol
Mental health conditions (currently under review)
- Complex Psychiatric Health Situations
Blood borne infections (currently under review)
- More information (currently under review)
Questions about any of the above PHMP policies?
Please use the form below to contact our PHMP team.