Back to All FAQs

What should I do if I have concerns about the virtual care I’m receiving?

Posted September 9, 2022

Anyone with concerns about the care provided by an Alberta physician can file a complaint. If the care was provided by a doctor who is not licensed in Alberta, we can help direct you to the appropriate regulatory body.