Back to All FAQs

Where can I find information on other opioid agonist treatments (e.g. SROM and iOAT)?

Posted June 4, 2020

For SROM, refer to Slow-Release Oral Morphine for Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Alberta. You can also refer to the CRISM National Guidelines for the clinical management of Opioid Use Disorders, the BCCSU’s Opioid Use Disorder Guidelines and the Canadian Opioid Use Disorder Guidelines (CAMH).

For more information, please contact Dr. Monica Wickland-Weller, Senior Medical Advisor at 780-969-4954 or