physiciansapply.ca is the tool that all physicians are required to use to apply for practice in Canada, physiciansapply.ca standardizes the application process for medical registration in Canada. CPSA only accepts applications through physiciansapply.ca.
Through your physiciansapply.ca account, you can
- apply for any Medical Council of Canada (MCC) exams
- view your exam results
- submit your credentials and documents
- have your credentials translated (if they need to be)
- share your credentials and exam results with CPSA or any other medical authority
- submit a Review of Qualifications to CPSA