Back to All FAQs

How do I fill out my patient’s Overseas Medical Attestation report?

Posted May 9, 2024
  • Fill out the section below outlined with a green box and the appropriate tests.
  • Do not fill out the red section. This is for CPSA to attest the physician’s license.
  • Inform the patient that they need to send the form to CPSA to have the report attested as proof you hold a valid Alberta Physicians License.