Back to All FAQs

How can I enrol in CPSA’s Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAP)?

Posted June 4, 2020

Complete our PAP enrolment form. This allows CPSA to automatically withdraw your annual fees in full, once per year.

Note: If you enrol in PAP, you still have to complete your Renewal Information Form (RIF) each year to renew your practice permit. Not completing the RIF on time, will result in late fees.