Back to All FAQs

What happens if my leave or switch to non-clinical begins after Jan. 1, 2023?

Posted October 14, 2022

While you perform clinical services, you will not qualify for the non-clinical register. That means your provisional or general register fees will apply for Jan. 1, 2023.

As part of preparations for stopping your clinical work, you must notify us in advance by contacting We can then assess your situation to see if you qualify for the non-clinical register and, if so, begin your transfer.