Back to All FAQs

How do I file a complaint about a physician?

Posted June 4, 2020

Anyone with concerns about the care provided by an Alberta physician can file a complaint with CPSA. We take a educational approach to complaints when appropriate, to help physicians learn from mistakes to improve their practices for all Albertans.]

Find out more about how to file a complaint.