Back to All FAQs

Can I maintain my Alberta PC if I move out of province?

Posted June 4, 2020

Yes, as long as you keep an active Alberta practice permit and registered office address in Alberta where your incorporating documentation is held (e.g., lawyer, accountant). Please update your address using the form on this page.
For more information, see Alberta’s Business Corporations Act.