Back to All FAQs

Can I establish a PC if I am in Canada on a work permit (not a Canadian citizen) and actively registered with CPSA?

Posted June 4, 2020

Yes. But, you (or your representative) should be clear about the specifics on citizenship before you move forward. For more information, please refer to Alberta’s Business Corporations Act (Sec 105 (3) and Part 21).