We offer presentations on a number of topics, including:
- Medical regulation in Alberta (about CPSA)
- Registration processes
- Professional conduct and complaints management
- Standards of Practice
- Accreditation, including facilities, services, equipment and personnel
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC)
- Continuing competence, including responsible prescribing, quality improvement and physician health monitoring
- And more
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related NewsAll News & Events
June 14, 2023
CPSA, AHS & AMA launch micro-aggression training for physicians
The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA), Alberta Health Services (AHS) and the Alberta Medical Association (AMA) have worked in partnership for several months to develop a micro-aggression training course for Alberta’s physicians. Racism and discrimination are unacceptable in any setting. In healthcare, racism and discrimination leads to negative care experiences for patients,...
CPSA, From the Registrar, Partners, Physicians
June 23, 2022
CPSA hearings permanently transition to virtual setting
Until 2020, hearings were held in person at CPSA’s offices in Edmonton. Virtual hearings were initially introduced so CPSA’s hearings process could continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, virtual hearings have proven to be more accessible to the public and are convenient, inexpensive and offer transparency to all partners, without sacrificing fairness or the...