Back to All FAQs

How do I get funding for therapy and counselling?

Posted June 4, 2020
  • As soon as we get your complaint about sexual abuse or sexual misconduct by your physician, you are eligible to receive funding for counselling and therapy.
  • You will receive written confirmation of your complaint and a file number. Once you have this information, you can contact Homewood Health Inc., the organization we’ve contracted to provide therapy and counselling services.
  • We will also notify Homewood Health Inc. so they can work with you to find a therapist or counsellor.