Back to All FAQs

If my professional corporation is registered in another province, can it operate in Alberta?

Posted June 4, 2020

No, but you can transfer your professional corporation into Alberta if it meets CPSA naming requirements. Doing so would make your PC invalid in the previous province.
We also need to endorse Articles of Continuance with the original signature of one incorporating physician before you submit them to the Alberta Corporate Registry.