Back to All FAQs

Can I change the name of my PC?

Posted June 4, 2020

Please refer to the Names section of the CPSA Bylaws
Submit a copy of the Articles of Amendment with the original signature(s) of the incorporating physician(s) to the College for endorsement, prior to sending to Alberta Corporate Registry.